Thank you for your inquiry regarding rental of the Elora Curling Club. Please complete the form below as accurately as possible. Upon receipt of this form, your date will be booked if still available. Your DAMAGE DEPOSIT will be immediately required and will act as an offer for your booking. It will also serve as a key deposit. A confirmation will be made to you via the telephone or mail. All payments must be made 30 days prior to your rental date or as agreed upon by both parties.
All rentals are subject to the following conditions:
1. Full rental fee to be paid one month prior to event.
2. Damage deposit of $250 is required at the time of confirmation and will be held and returned after inspection is completed and key is returned. LESSEE agrees to pay all costs of repairing any damage.
3. All rentals terminate at 1:00 am for all occasions. The LESSEE will have until 2:00 am to vacate the premises. After that time a fee of $25/hour will be charged.
4. If you are renting the facilities and require the bar, it is your responsibility to control your attendees, bar tenders who have completed the Smart Serve program will be provided by the Elora Curling Club. (This is for your own protection as well as the Curling Club’s).
5. The LESSEE shall leave the building clean and tidy. Garbage bags will be supplied. Garbage must be put in the dumpsters at the north end of the arena (outside). If the kitchen is used, it must be cleaned, dishes and cutlery washed and stored away. If the dishwasher is being used, please follow instructions for start up and shut down.
6. Capacity of the club room is 140 and the ice pad is 600 persons. We only have tables and chairs to comfortably seat 100 maximum.
7. If you are renting the ice pad for a function, it is up to the LESSEE to rent sufficient tables and chairs.
8. The LESSOR shall NOT BE responsible for any injuries, accidents or loss of property to the LESSEE or any other person for any reason whatsoever.
9. Proof of liability insurance and property damage coverage, paid by the LESSEE, may be requested at the discretion of the Elora Curling Club.
10. For multi-day rentals, additional set up and teardown will be charged at the rate of $10/hour.
11. For the sale of goods in this facility, the LESSEE must purchase proper permits from the Township of Centre Wellington if required.
12. Wine provided in bottles will be sold as a unit at posted price. All special wine requests will be purchased through the club’s license. Corking fees will apply; Double the cost of wine; minimum $8.00/bottle purchase price (ie $16/bottle). All open wine is considered purchased.